We continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation, especially as it impacts the well-being of our clients and team members. Given the changing landscape of day to day life, we want to touch on several updated key points with all of our clients.
- Our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) functioned as expected. We were able to quickly pivot and move our team to remote work, and we did not experience any operational issues.
- The team at Logan Park Wealth Management is now back in the office, but remains prepared to revert to remote work should it become necessary.
- In-person client-adviser meetings are available on a limited basis by request. We are committed to the safety of our clients and team members, and adhere to the most recent recommended guidance from state and federal health officials.
- All other client meetings continue to be conducted over Webex, Zoom or on conference calls.
- We continue to monitor market volatility and execute changes when appropriate.
Most importantly, we care about you, your families and everyone's health and well being. We encourage you to focus on taking care of yourselves and those around you. We will continue to work diligently to ensure we navigate this challenging environment.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.