We wanted you to know that all of us at Logan Park hope you and your loved ones are safe and well during this challenging time. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the rapidly-evolving COVID-19 situation, especially as it impacts the well-being of our clients and team members. Given the evolving landscape of day to day life, we want to touch on several key points with all our clients. First off, our priorities remain the same. Your well being and long term success is paramount.
How we have adjusted
- The entire team at Logan Park Wealth Management is working remotely. We have a robust Business Continuity Plan in place and have implemented it.
- We have moved in-person meetings to Webex or Conference Calls for the time being.
- Market volatility is heightened and we continue to monitor and execute changes when appropriate.
What has not changed
- Our commitment to you and your values.
- Day to day business activities are the same. Our tools and systems are cloud-based so we can navigate situations such as this without disruption.
- Our team is working together closely and communicating regularly and all business capabilities remain intact.
- Our commitment to our team members. We moved to remote work early on, out of an abundance of caution.
Most importantly, we care about you, your families and everyones’ health and well being. We encourage you to focus on taking care of yourselves and those around you. We are working diligently to ensure we navigate this challenging environment for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out.
Jeff and Dave are available to answer all questions/concerns